Edgewood Hawks Point, located in Dickinson, North Dakota. This inviting senior living community offers independent living and assisted living environments. This position will provide direction and manage the overall operations of this community – including leadership, growth and quality of resident care.
To be successful in this key position – you must be able to build strong employee, resident and community relationships, ensure that appropriate services are available to meet resident needs, manage and adhere to budgets, and assist in the development of marketing & census.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospitality Management or Business preferred.
- 3-5 years of general management experience, healthcare environment preferred.
- Experienced in providing successful strategic leadership and management within a healthcare setting.
- Experienced with Senior Living environments.
- Knowledgeable (following and enforcing) of all senior care regulations, policies, and laws.
- Possess strong budgeting and staffing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 26th, 2017.
Apply for Executive Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly