Doosan Bobcat is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, and Doosan Infracore Portable Power. Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Bobcat is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
• Perform a variety of duties to disassemble returned airends
• Inspect, evaluate and rework parts
• Remanufacture / rebuild airends to be sold in the Airend Exchange Program
• After-hours and weekend work is possible but infrequent
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Use of blueprints, job records, manuals and specification sheets, indicators, feeder gauges, and other precision measuring instruments, hoists, drives, engine stands, air wrenches, and a variety of hand tools.
- Ability to review and understand an airend bill of material.
- Use of shop math (including multiplication, division, decimals and fractions).
- Basic computer skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive work attitude, self directed and accountability required.
Any - High School Diploma/Equivalent, Allow Equivalent
1+ years of experience, up to and including 36 months with the above education.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 704-883-3767.