Customer Care Associate
The Grand Forks Herald/Prairie Business is accepting applications for a full time Customer Care Associate. Join a team on the cutting edge of the media and technology industry offering training, advancement opportunities and competitive earning potential within a multi-million dollar sales organization. We offer a fast paced, fun and dynamic office environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly assist Grand Forks Herald and Prairie Business sales teams with day to day sales operations and work flow. Scheduling ads, processing through creative services, ad proofing, inputting ad copy, approving ads, making sure each client detail is handled promptly and professionally.
- Assist with daily newspaper ad layout process
- Schedule and process legal advertisements, city brief ads and other special advertising projects as assigned
- Attend all required sales team meetings to stay informed of projects and processes
- Assist in keeping sales material updated and readily available for sales teams
- Share ideas on the implementation of automated processes, technology and productivity tools that help drive efficiencies for the sales teams and our customers
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills while working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment that often includes multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency of Google products and the ability to learn specialized software and utilize technology