Building Maintenance Technician
LM Wind Power’s leading position in the international market is the result of skilled, motivated employees. We provide opportunities for development in an international company that focuses on advanced design and production technology along with a tradition of good craftsmanship. We are the world’s leading supplier of wind turbine blades.
LM Wind Power is currently seeking a Building Maintenance Technician to be based out of the Grand Forks production facility. This positions performs a variety of general maintenance to LM Wind Power's buildings and grounds.
Primary Job Duties:
- Maintain building heating and cooling systems including air filtration system (Air Handlers, RTUs & Boilers)
- Maintain compactors (Cardboard & Refuse) for receiving and removal of recyclables and refuse.
- Maintain HiVac & Dust Collector Hoppers
- Replace & Recycle light bulbs.
- Minor Plumbing Repairs
- Building Maintenance chores including but not limited to: painting, installing signs, door repair, minor building repair, minor overhead door repair, parking lot maintenance, floor and concrete repair
- Building security maintenance, door security and cameras
- Spill barrier preventive maintenance and repair
- Water cooler preventive maintenance and repair
- Eye wash station preventive maintenance and repair
- Building cleaning equipment preventive maintenance and repair
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, extractors, high pressure washers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, etc.
- Lock and unlock assigned buildings: secure building when facilities are not in use checking for unlocked doors and windows, report any unauthorized occupants, turn off lights.
- Perform cleaning and related activities such as removing snow or debris from sidewalks and stairs in areas within sixteen feet of buildings using hand-operated tools or small power equipment. Erect snow fence, cut grass, trim trees and shrubbery and perform other duties as assigned
- Move furniture, equipment, supplies and tools on an incidental basis.
- Previous facility maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Previous experience using power tools preferred.
- Ability to work in an independent environment.
- English comprehension for effective work related oral and written communication.
- Competitive Pay Range
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life and short/long term disability
- 3 weeks paid vacation (accrued), holiday pay
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending plan
LM Wind Power Blades (ND) Inc.
1580 South 48th Street
Grand Forks ND, 58201