HR Business Partner
Requisition Number 17-0547
Post Date 8/3/2017
Title HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will partner with business leaders to develop and execute business initiatives that support organizational growth and capacity. This position will provide day-to-day HR guidance to front line leaders through the areas of policy interpretation and implementation, organizational structure design, workforce development and performance management. The HRBP also partners with internal HR teams to identify issues and recommends solutions that improve employee experience, performance and retention.
- Effectively engages, partners and consults with business leaders to support talent assessments and drive performance conversations
- Acts as a coach and mentor to front line leaders to support employee development.
- Works closely with leadership and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, and cultivate a positive culture.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Develops and promotes ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Acts as a liaison between front line leaders and HR to ensure HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with senior staff to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Manages specific projects as determined and contributes to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Field(s) of Study: Human Resources, Business or related field
Required: Minimum of 3 Years
Preferred: Minimum of 5 Years
Experience Details: Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated HR experience in several HR functional areas such as recruitment, performance management, compensation, benefits and organizational design; successful candidate will understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to continue to build HR functional excellence.
Certification, Licensures & Registration Requirements
Title: PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
State or Agency: HR Certification Institute or SHRM
Equivalent combination of education, experience or training determined to be acceptable by Human Resources may be substituted, unless regulated by contract or program standards
Job Posting Policy 6.05
New employees with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota will be eligible to apply for positions within their assigned department after successfully completing a 90-day review. For positions outside your department, you must attain a minimum of six months of service before you can apply.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individual with Disabilities, as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job posting will be closed 08/17/2017 at 8:00AM CST. No further applications will be considered.