Store Administrator - Missoula
# of Openings 1
Location Name TITAN MACHINERY | MISSOULA
Posted Date 8/4/2017
Post End Date 8/19/2017
Titan Machinery operates one of the largest networks of full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in North America. We operate over 100 stores across North America and Europe. We are a very dynamic and progressive organization always searching for great people to become a part of the team.
- Responsible for greeting and directing customers in a professional and courteous manner. This includes both in-person and telephone customers.
- Anticipate customer needs and direct inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Work with the Area/Region Manager to provide support to ensure the Store implements and follows all Company policies and procedures
- Accurately process daily and monthly accounting duties. This includes:
- Daily cash balance reconciliation
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Time clock corrections and reporting
- Sales and Rental paperwork
- DPO logs
- Various reporting
- Service writing as needed
- Work with the Area/Region Manager to ensure the Store follows all policies and procedures as defined in the SOP Manual.
- Responsible for working with the Store to ensure that the Store is SOX compliant.
- Provide administrative support for the Store. This includes performing routine administrative functions such as copying, faxing, filing, sorting incoming mail, and etc.
- Assist the Area/Region Manager with wholegoods administration as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 or more years of experience in an accounting or administrative assistant position
- Strong customer relations and phone skills
- Acounting/bookkeeping experience and proven knowledge of accounting principles
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
- Computer-proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Business and /or Accounting degree preferred
- Must be able to regularly and reliably attend work, according to the schedule established at store management discretion
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Effective at time management and multi-tasking
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-pace, changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, stressful work environment
- Ability to handle and resolve frequent interpersonal conflict
- Ability to respond quickly, accurately, and professionally to demands and requests from customers and employees
- Ability to travel on a limted basis
- Exemplifies Titan Machinery's Core Values
• Health, Vision, and Dental
• HSA (Health Savings Account) FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• Life and Disability Insurance
• (PTO) Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Uniform Cost Sharing
• Tuition Assistance
• Tool/Equipment Allowance for Service Technicians
• Working for an equipment dealership that provides best-in-class service