Registered Nurse - Procedural Services
The Registered Nurse performs and documents assessments; ensures health history is completed; provides patient care which is appropriate to the patient diagnosis, symptoms and physician orders; identifies significant changes or high-risk situations in patient’s condition; completes all documentation; communicates patient progress; ensures completion of post discharge; assists with coordination and preparation of transfer, when necessary and participates in measuring and monitoring quality indicators and outcomes. Patients cared for include infants, children, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Registered Nurse.
• Licensed by the North Dakota Board of Nursing (if a resident of North Dakotaor changing residence for longer than 30 days) or licensed by a member of the “Compact State Agreement” if not a North Dakota resident. (If changing residence from a CompactStateto North Dakota, will need to obtain a North Dakotalicense within 30 working days of obtaining new residency.)
• Nurses who provide nursing care to patients calling from Minnesota will need to be licensed by the Minnesota Board of Nursing or will obtain their Minnesota license within eight (8) weeksfrom their first day of work (telephone calls from patients calling from Minnesota can not be taken from any nurse unless they have obtained their Minnesota license).
• Successful completion of the functional assessment.
• Past experience with Special Procedures, Surgery or GI Endoscopy.
• BS in nursing.
• One (1) year of experience in a hospital or clinic setting.