Forum Communications Printing in Detroit Lakes, MN is hiring for a fulltime Mailroom Support for the 2nd shift. Primary duties include:
- Load inserts into high speed inserting machine.
- Check accuracy of counts within bundles.
- Repair bundles of printed matter and place or stack on pallets.
- Assist with operations of binding equipment to include feeding, monitoring and packaging.
- Handling printed materials of various types and quantities.
- Proof for quality control issues.
- Properly stage materials before, during and after operations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Attention to detail and strong mechanical ability.
- Frequent bending and ability to lift 30 lbs.
- No prior experience or training necessary.