Truck Driver - Road Construction
The purpose of this position is to transport equipment and/or materials to the job site.
- Performs daily inspection of truck.
- Operates vehicle using safe and courteous driving techniques.
- Performs minor repairs and routine maintenance on vehicle.
- Obeys all traffic regulations.
- Maintains vehicle logs, as required, according to State and Federal regulations
- Monitors vehicle performance and reports malfunctions
- Performs other tasks as needed.
- Complies with Company Safety Program.
- Must be able to travel throughout Minnesota, North and South Dakota.
- Regular, consistent attendance and regular overtime at all assigned job sites.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License, Class A.
- Tanker and hazardous material endorsements preferred.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Current DOT Medical card.
- Acceptable roadside inspection record.
- Must be able to meet all Federal Motor Carrier Regulation standards
- Must be able to hear, speak and receive directions delivered in English.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Physical strength and endurance to perform all principal duties and responsibilities
- Group Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401 (k) Company Match
- 401(k) Company Discretionary Contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
Benefits of joining our team!
- Traveling throughout Minnesota and the Dakotas
- Working outdoors
- Winters off
- Company paid training opportunities
- We promote from within
- Family owned and Operated
Apply for Truck Driver - Road Construction
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly