Staff RN – 40 hours/week (Valley City)
Provision of nursing care to hospice patients in coordination with the interdisciplinary team (IDT) that is consistent with the goals, definitions, philosophy, and purpose of Hospice of the Red River Valley. All nursing care, as approved by patients’ primary physicians or the hospice medical director, including hospice referrals, patient admissions, physical assessments, symptom management and emotional support.
- Minimum of RN degree; BSN preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a hospital staff nurse and/or minimum of two years of experience in health care.
- Strong interpersonal communication, counseling, and teaching skills
- Flexibility in scheduling; team player
- Familiarity with principles related to dying and death strongly preferred
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations Required
- Current state RN licensure in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Current drivers license and auto insurance