Maintenance Technician - Wichita
Maintenance Technician is for those who love a challenge, staying busy and working with a fun team! Our Maintenance technicians are primarily responsible for performing general/preventive maintenance and repairs as well as ground maintenance. Performs maintenance repairs such as: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, etc.
Prerequisites for employment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background screening
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong customer service aptitude
- A desire to exceed and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work with diversity, including co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and climb 12ft ladder
- Life, health and dental insurance (several packages available)
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous PTO allowance
- Long-term disability
- Paid online training through MetroPlains University
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company events such as holiday parties, bi-yearly conferences, sports outings and team-building exercises
- And much more!
More about MetroPlains:
With more than 30 years in the real estate industry, MetroPlains Management gives you a solid foundation for meaningful success. Our mission is to connect people with places and achieve dreams—yours included.
Our culture hinges on doing things right, and we're very proud to be recognized as one of Prairie Business Magazine's “Top 50 Best Places to Work.” To us, taking care of our staff means offering an industry-leading benefits package, promoting a family-oriented atmosphere and creating opportunities for growth. With offices in desirable locations—the Black Hills, Fargo, Minneapolis and Wichita, to name a few—we can help you find a place to thrive.
MetroPlains Management Is An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Workplace