Press Play Creative Content Studio’s, a division of Forum Communications Company, has an opening for a videographer/editor to create high quality, engaging content for a variety of platforms. In this collaborative environment, you will work with account executives, advertising agencies, clients, reporters and other content creators.
- Editing and shooting video for tv, web and social media with industry software and equipment.
- Write and voice web ads from client’s key points.
- Collaborate with clients and other Press Play team members.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Additional duties in the department as assigned.
- Degree in graphic communications, mass communications or equivalent experience required.
- Experience editing with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects.
- A basic understanding of marketing concepts.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills are essential.
- Able to design quality work under deadline pressure.
- Must have experience in filming, editing, lighting and production.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be passionate and take pride in your work.