Benefited - includes retirement plan and full coverage for family health insurance
Search by Group:
Finance and Administration
Dining-Residence Dining Center
(Monday-Friday 11:30am-8:00pm, weekends necessary) Utilizes all kitchen equipment properly to ensure a quality product is produced. Uses standardized recipes and generally accepted cooking methods. Follow all safety and sanitation rules. Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years cooking experience in a food service operation or its equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office software and email
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute to a positive and productive team environment
- Food safety certification preferred
This position requires continuous standing, walking, hand use, reaching with arms, seeing, talking, hearing, tasting, smelling and lifting up to 10 pounds; frequently lifting up to 25 pounds; and occasionally sitting, climbing or balancing, stooping/kneeling/crouching/crawling and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Open Until Filled:
Internal/External Simultaneously: Open to all applicants
Special Instructions to Applicants:
No Smoking Notice:
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. 23-12-10.
North Dakota State University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Veterans Preference Notice:
This position is subject to North Dakota Veterans Preference requirements.
Location (City, State):