Truck Rental Coordinator
Position Title Truck Rental Coordinator
Job Requisition Number 17-0702
Location Omaha (Truck Leasing)
This individual will perform a variety of duties for his/her assigned location(s). They will develop long term relationships with other employees to facilitate the efficient and accurate completion of the rental process.
Specific Duties Include:
- Use Company provided systems/tools to assist or complete in the documentation, tracking, recording, follow up, and capture all related sales activity in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate rental contract transactions with Sales team and/or customers before, during, and after rent.
- Coordinate, schedule, and dispatch rental equipment transportation.
- Facilitate final rental billing with Sales team and/or customers for transmittal.
- Utilize and maintain Rental Tracking System (RTS) for rental equipment on rent, off rent, turn-around, delayed, and reservations.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Truck Centers.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.