Nurse Aide - Float Pool
This shift requires Day/Night shifts and every other wknd
The Nursing Assistant I assists in the admission process; collects data; collects information from the patient and/or family and relays the information to the Nurse; identifies changes in patient’s condition and communicates these changes to the Nurse; performs procedures according to physician order and nursing delegation; assists physicians or other professionals with procedures; performs personal cares and comforts; transports and/or transfers patients; demonstrates knowledge of location, set-up, use and cleaning of basic equipment; assists with the discharge process; completes all documentation; processes patient charge items and completes order entry and verification; maintains kitchen stock and performs hostess duties; maintains a clean, orderly physical environment and demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload. Patients cared for include infants, children, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Registration by the North Dakota State Department of Health as a Certified Nursing Assistant or
• Registration by North Dakota State Department of Health as a Nurse Aide or
• Those who have in the past neverbeen licensed or certified as a Nurse Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant may obtain registration by the North Dakota State Department of Health within the first four (4) months of employment.
• Successful completion of the functional assessment.