Cooks - Bismarck
It’s not called Heart of House for nothing. The kitchen is where much of the magic happens. Through preparation and production, your talents bring to life the vision of our founders – incredible wings and a large selection of other great eats that make Guests hunger for another visit. Slicing, dicing, cooking, grilling and saucing gives you all kinds of opportunities to utilize your skills. As we reach out to more and more fans with changing and varied tastes, the HOH Team is instrumental in making exciting menu items craveable and contribute to what we believe is the highest calling of all – delivering the ULTIMATE food experience for sports fans! How’s that for cutting edge?
B-Dubs offers flexible scheduling, competitive pay, meal discounts, and benefits for full-time employees.
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety, and security procedures
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives
- Work as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to follow specific service time and guidelines
- Prior experience working in a restaurant is preferred, but not required
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be 16 years of age
Apply in person 218 South 3rd Street, Bismarck, ND 58504