Cashiers - Bismarck
Make a great first impression with each and every Guest. Greet hungry sports fans like they’re part of our team. You’re energetic, friendly and genuinely interested about what brings Guests through our doors.
This position is all about multi-tasking. One minute you’ll find just the right spot for a Little League team celebrating their latest win, the next you’re managing takeout orders and helping Guests pay for their orders. You’ll be “on deck” to help as needed throughout Guests’ time with us, and invite them back for another visit.
B-Dubs offers flexible scheduling, competitive pay, meal discounts, and benefits for full-time employees.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to complete accurate cash transactions
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety, and security procedures
- Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, and department rules and procedures
- Ability to follow specific service time and guidelines while at this time engaging guests adn custominzing their experience.
- Minimum of 16 years old
- Preferred prior experience in restaurant or customer service role, but not required
Apply in person 218 South 3rd Street, Bismarck, ND 58504