Ability to manage multiple employees in a specific cell or operation to ensure efficiency and quality of manufactured goods. Recognizing and requesting any needed training and development for personal to optimize shop production, quality and safety. Instruct employees on proper use of safety equipment and ensure that team members have proper equipment and protective gear. Working with other leads and areas to resolve any issues without creating conflicting views within Action Fabricating and Minnesota Metalworks: this includes not directing negativity towards other shifts, employees, and departments and not passing blame to other shifts, employees, and departments.Other duties as assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to Lead multiple employees.
- Ability to multi task with efficiency.
- Strong Communication skills verbally and written.
- Word processing skills and ability to maintain proper documentations as needed.
- High school diploma or G.E.D
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience.