Meat Department Manager - (FT) Fargo
A Great Place to work with Flexible Schedules and Competitive Wages for both full-time and part-time positions. Hornbacher's offers a fast paced team environment where providing excellent customer service is our priority
Location: Hornbacher's, Express
Accountable and Reports to: Store Director, Assistant Store Director
Key focus is to promote sales and achieve profit margins and labor goals for the meat department. To contribute toward ensuring a positive shopping environment for customers and positive working conditions for employees.
Applicant should have demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills. High School diploma or equivalent, two to four years in food service, and previous supervisory preferred. Previous meat experience preferred.
REQUIREMENTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Makes a projected weekly work plan according to Store Director's sales forecast utilizing the Meat Department weekly plan and actual method.
- Develops aggressive and creative merchandising plans for the Meat Department, which maximize sales potential.
- Ensures efficient utilization and effectiveness of personnel and meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Follows Hornbacher's Foods policy regarding manufacturers sell by dates.
- Responsible for department gross profit goals
- Consistently evaluates progress toward budgeted goals through available reports, observing conditions and personnel and store grading sheets.
- Performs personnel functions for Meat Department.
Applicant should have proven leadership and problem solving skills. Preferred knowledge and experience in all aspects of the meat department operations. Candidate must possess strong communication and mathematical skills.
This position offers a full benefit package including, medical & dental plans, 401K plan, profit sharing, and paid vacation. For consideration, please apply online at www.hornbachers.com
Hornbacher's is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.