Commercial Account Representative
Responsible for obtaining new Video, HSD, and Phone Business accounts as well as Commercial MDU accounts, and identifying all new development complexes when they are built and become available. Obtaining and renewing ROE’s (Right of Entries) in our MDU complexes and maintain good relations with existing MDU accounts as well as commercial business.
• Meet/exceed monthly quota in Commercial Video, Data, and Phone sales as defined in quota document.
• Meet with multiple dwelling units, apartments, local businesses, colleges, hotels, etc. and secure contracts for all areas of service (cable, digital, internet, and phone).
• Enter and maintain all leads and accounts in SalesForce.com.
• Prepares and initiates proposals to new Business prospects.
• Ensures that accounts acquired receive the best possible customer service after the sale is made.
• Resolves any contractual concerns that might occur during the course of the service agreement.
• Compiles and examines all MDU account records to assure timely renegotiation to subscription rates.
• Utilize on a daily basis Salesforce.com for the management of leads through account deployment.
• Prepares and forwards various progress reports to the appropriate manager.
• Completes required documentation, reporting, and filing of service contracts.
• May be required to follow up on delinquent commercial accounts and assess commercial address serviceability.
• Maintains ongoing relationship with commercial customers.
• Other functions that may be assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Two years outside sales experience preferably business to business.
• Commercial telecommunications sales experience preferred.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
• Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record required.