Direct Sales Representative
Join Our Team as a Direct Sales Representative & Receive:
- Base salary + substantial commissions with NO limit on earnings.
- Realistically earn $50,000+ per year in your first year!
- 100% paid training
- Newly updated technology, mobile phones, and products.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k w/ company match, paid vacation, generous discounts on service, and more!
- Plus more, apply and speak with a recruiter today.
Direct Sales Representatives are the backbone of our world-class residential sales teams. Each day you will meet new customers at their door in local neighborhoods and offer our easy-to-sell Voice, Video, High Speed Data, and Home Security products. You will also help new customers save money on services they already have and want by having our strongest offers at your fingertips.
Meanwhile you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working outside the office all while having the modern tools, resources, and backing of a billion dollar company. With our outstanding benefits package and excellent compensation structure you’ll truly have the Power to Succeed.
Strong communication skills, a desire to succeed, and strong work ethic are critical in this role. If that describes you, join us today and help your neighbor save money, enjoy better service, and support Mediacom’s mission to be a stronger partner in your community.
• Make contact and deliver an effective sales presentation to assigned homes as directed by the Sales Supervisor/Manager.
• Assure customer satisfaction through follow up in the sales and service installation process.
• Maintain minimum sales quotas as indicated by the Sales Supervisor/Manager following company guidelines.
• Complete sales application forms and required agreements in person with prospective customers at their residence. This may include the collection of money and or other payment options for services.
• Utilize company provided equipment as directed adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Must work flexible hours when customers are home which will include evening hours and weekends as needed.
• Must be willing to travel within assigned region on occasion.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with depth of experience in mathematics, bookkeeping and English.
• One year of sales experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain favorable relations with subscribers, vendors and employees within the service area.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• A neat personal appearance and good telephone decorum.
• Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.