Supervisor, Direct Sales
The primary function of the Regional Sales Supervisor is to develop, maintain and implement well-organized activities and local sales campaigns to maximize customer growth and retention in our ever-increasing competitive market place. Supervise 6-10 sales representatives and insure all sales are installed on a Regional level.
• Recruit, train, develop and motivate a team of sales representatives into a cohesive unit while increasing of productivity to exceed weekly sales requirements.
• Work with the local customer service and technical staff to promote and install the sale of newly released products and services.
• Ability to review and reconcile payroll commissions and time sheets. Monitor budgeted and assesses the tracking of P/L reports.
• Support the Divisional Sales Manager in developing and implementing an effective customer communication and public relations program within the Region/Division. Plan and coordinate company involvement in Trade Shows and Open Houses.
• Coordinate and implement sales, marketing and retention programs in competitive markets within the Region. Monitor and provide feedback to Regional/Divisional Marketing Department of activities and strategies being employed by competitors that directly effect our competitive advantage within the Region.
• In coordination with Direct Sales employees, help prospect and perform direct sales activities for new residential and commercial opportunities.
• Aid in the sales and maintenance of existing commercial accounts.
• College degree preferred in Sales/Marketing, Communications, or Business, or equivalent experience.
• 2 - 4 years of relevant sales and marketing experience.
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry.
• Ability to travel 50% of the time, with limited overnight stays and weekend hours required.