Accounting Associate I/II
- Provides research, analysis, coordination and processing of routine accounting work, including ensuring accounting transactions, invoices, entries, billings, and balances are complete and accurate to meet schedules, deadlines and accounting/regulatory standards;
- Creating, developing and analyzing manual and computerized reports/spreadsheets;
- Providing information, procedural assistance, and training to others;
- Coordinating and processing computerized systems to ensure reliable and available accounting data, participating in enhancements, changes, and/or implementation of computer systems;
- Completing special projects as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- Formal accounting experience is preferred but not required, for an Accounting Associate I.
- Three years or more job related experience for an Accounting Associate II.
- Requires good communication skills to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude.
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.