Customer Care Associate
Rivertown Multimedia is hiring a fulltime Customer Care Associate for the Pierce County Herald, located in Ellsworth Wisconsin. This position will also be responsible for the front desk reception area. Primary responsibilities include:
- Front desk duties including answering phones, providing reception services to visitors, and assisting customers, processing weekly deposits.
- Basic support and maintenance on accounts as needed by sales person and customer.
- Assist advertising staff with phone sales, ad entry, billing and other duties as needed.
- Prepare advertising layout when needed. Secure advertising copy from customers and follow through with client provided layout/art/electronic files to ensure that complete information is available to production.
- Enter all internet and front page ad orders. Enter all Display ROP advertising orders.
- Accurately proof-read advertising copy. Make corrections to proof copies. Electronically deliver or fax proof copies to customers and ensure all information in ad is correct prior to publication.
- Service clients’ needs in non-selling situations.
- Coordinate special sections. Make sure promotional sales flyers are completed. Proof special projects.
- Act as liaison between the sales team, graphic design team and Ad Operations Manager.
- Run reports & export ads for production staff from DTI for each publication & Special Publication.
- Provide backup for sales reps & Ad Operations Manager when unavailable or on vacation, assists clients both in and outside of the office whenever necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by the Ad Operations Manager and the Advertising Manager.
- Ability to work well and communicate consistently with people and in a team environment led by the Ad Operations Manager.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and deadline pressure.
- Ability to achieve proficiency with a variety of PC-based applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and others.
- Ability to write clear and accurate internal and external communications using professional spelling, grammar and other writing skills.