The primary function of a Concrete Laborer is to perform all processes related to the production of pre-cast concrete products.
- Can uphold the company core values
- Ability to build long term relationships
- Ability to be a part of an effective team
- Strong work ethic
- Possess and exhibit specific knowledge of related aspects of the company’s production, yard, and delivery activities
- Exhibit good written, verbal, and communication skills when working with fellow employees, customers,
- Independent contractors, government employees, and the general public.
- Possess strong leadership skills and be able to tolerate the physical demands of the position.
- All work is conducted in safe manner with no lost time injuries
- Complete all tasks according to planned schedule
- Inform supervisor of progress on a regular, predetermined basis
- Complete tasks within predefined parameters according to job needs
- Work area and equipment are clean and orderly, well-maintained
- Assembling wire reinforcement cages for the day’s production
- Assembling wire cages, cores, and jackets to produce a unit or form into which concrete can be poured
- Pour concrete into a prepared form as required by the production schedule
- Strip the form items from the cured product
- Patch the cured product as needed in order to make it acceptable for sale
- Take the finished product and relocate it to the storage yard where it will await delivery