The Receptionist is responsible for providing front office support and for representing the company professionally and enthusiastically to all internal and external customers.
- Conduct general Front Office activities such as timely routing of phone calls, delivery of mail/messages, and maintaining the appearance of the lobby and front office area
- Assist with administrative duties, such as document creation, travel arrangements, and internal communications
- Administer various safety-related activities such as safety training preparations and communications
- Perform data entry of information to maintain databases or spreadsheets
- Provide support for company tasks as needed
- Must work Monday-Friday during the hours of 8am to 4:30pm
The ideal candidate has:
- Customer service and/or administrative support experience required
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office programs, photo editor, database management, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Willingness and ability to respond in a timely manner to incoming assistance requests
- Strong respect for level of confidentiality required
- Demonstrated excellent attendance will be critical for success in this role
We offer competitive wages based on experience.
This full time position also offers an excellent benefit package featuring health, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, company-paid disability and life insurance, profit sharing and 401(k) - just to name a few!