Equipment Sales Consultant - Henderson
# of Openings 1
Location Name TITAN MACHINERY | DENVER
Posted Date 8/10/2017
Post End Date 8/25/2017
Titan Machinery operates one of the largest networks of full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in North America. We operate over 100 stores across North America and Europe. We are a very dynamic and progressive organization always searching for great people to become a part of the team.
- Market and sell new and used whole-goods as customer solutions and build and maintain long term relationships to maximize customer satisfaction and company profitabilityManage current accounts to achieve maximum revenue and aggressively pursue conquest accounts for growthUse CRM and Titan Systems/tools for recording customer contact (sales calls, etc.), to develop and maintain client profiles and fully document, track and follow up on all related sales activities in an accurate and timely manner and for monthly mileage reimbursement reportsRegularly call on accounts based on CRM call planning (Key-Weekly, VIP-Weekly, Value-Monthly, Border-semiannual)Present a positive and professional image of Titan Machinery in the presence of customers and communityEffectively utilize resources and processes that will directly contribute to customer awareness, the proposal and negotiation process, closing sales, profitably increasing volume, revenue, and customer satisfactionComplete thorough documentation on all reports and forms required with work assignmentsCoordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations, clinics, seminars and participate in trade shows Seek and participate in appropriate training opportunities to enhance equipment expertise and sales performance Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work dutiesMaintain technical and product knowledge and complete competency assessments as required Schedule pickup and delivery of equipment as needed and follow-up after the sale to ensure customer satisfactionIdentify customer service opportunities and implement solutionsPerform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a high level of computer literacy
- Ability to effectively and efficiently resolve employee and customer conflicts
- Demonstrated sales skills including: the ability to sell opportunities, ideas, and concepts; strong negotiation and closing skills
- Demonstrated strong organization, prioritization, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated strong decision making and problem solving skills, and understanding of local market conditions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Safety-minded work habits
- Clean driving record/ Ability to travel up to 90% of the time and to Titan and customer locations, trade shows, and based upon business needs.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, stressful work environment
- Ability to handle and resolve frequent interpersonal conflict
- Ability to respond quickly, accurately, and professionally to demands and requests from customers and employees
- Exemplifies Titan Machinery’s Core Values and is an effective ambassador of the Titan Machinery brand in the community.
- 2 or more years of related work experience
- Previous sales experience and/or training