Day and Night Shift Welders - Full-time
Weisgram Metal Fab, Inc. (WMF) is a family-owned business and was founded in 1982. Over the last decade, it has become one of the most diverse production job shops in the tri-state area. WMF serves the agricultural, construction, and transportation industries and uses cutting edge technology and equipment. The company believes in customer loyalty as well as producing the highest quality product.
WMF specializes in the following:
- Tube, plate and structural material laser cutting
- Metal fabrication and forming
- Production and robotic welding
- CNC machining
- Powder coat painting
- Weld high quality parts utilizing MIG wire feed process
- Read blueprints and production paperwork
- Operate lifting equipment, such as overhead cranes
- Examine finished product to be sure specifications are met
- Practice safe operation of equipment
- 2+ years of related MIG welding experience
- Weld training from technical school preferred
- Experience reading blueprints
- Pulse welding experience is a plus
- Day shift runs from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday-Friday. Hours may vary depending on customer demand.
- Night shift runs from 5:30pm-6:00am Monday-Thursday, and occasional Fridays.
- Depending on customer demand, overtime is likely and may be required.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- 401K with company match