On-Call/Substitute Teacher - Cobber Kids
Assist classroom staff in the Toddler and Preschool programs with implementation daily activities and child management principles.
- Carrying out activities assigned by classroom staff
- Child guidance/reinforcing positive behavior
- Assist staff with general caregiving routines
- Maintain an appropriate classroom environment (sanitize toys, help with room set-up, cleanup etc.)
- Assume other duties as requested by the classroom staff or director.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience working with children
For more information and to apply, please visit https://hr.cord.edu. Concordia College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Criminal background check required.