Awake Overnight Counselor
Watch this video to learn more about working at Northwood Children's Services
Northwood Children's Services is recruiting for awake overnight counselors.
These positions offer exciting opportunities to work with children and adolescents in a residential treatment setting. Overnight Counselors are responsible for the care and supervision of students. Primary duties include supervision, responding to situations or concerns that arise over the course of the asleep overnight shift, and preparing students for daily activities.
Counselors succeed at Northwood when they:
• Are passionate about social services and dedicated to helping children and families
• Value feedback and accountability
• Value the collaboration that comes from working on a team and thrive working independently
• Are results driven and detailed oriented
• Have a sense of humor and find creative ways to implement ideas
• Think "outside the box"
• Value a strength-based treatment approach
• Are looking for more than just a job
Two (2) years of college or other related post high-school education, or four (4) years of experience in child care or the human services field. Bachelor's degree and one (1) or more years experience in the child care or human services field is preferred.
Opportunities for Advancement
Student Loan Repayment Program
403b Retirement Plan Contribution
AND SO MUCH MORE!