Make a difference
Northwood Children's Services is seeking a Cook. The primary function is to assist in maintaining and efficiently managing the kitchen and food program at Northwood. Primary responsibilities include the maintenance of a sanitary environment, preparation of nutritious and well-balanced meals and reflecting an attitude of professionalism and warmth to the children served.
Cooks succeed at Northwood when they:
• Value feedback and accountability
• Value the collaboration that comes from working on a team and thrive working independently
• Are results driven and detailed oriented
• Think "outside the box"
• Value a strength-based treatment approach
• Are looking for more than just a job
2 years cooking experience required, with a background in commercial cooking (and emphasis in from-scratch preparation) preferred. ServSafe or MNDH Food Manager Certification preferred but not required.
403b Retirement Plan Contribution
AND SO MUCH MORE!