Account Manager (MVI)
This individual will develop long-term partnerships with our customers to build solutions within an assigned territory while promoting all aspects of MVI in a professional manner.
Specific Duties Include:
• Use company-provided systems/tools to fully document, track, record, follow-up and capture all related sales activity in a timely and accurate manner. Use of the system should contribute directly to the proposal process, winning the sale, volume, territory awareness, participation, and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain a manageable customer list, while focusing on selling the entire store (i.e., parts, service, and rental).
• Effectively understand and use manufacturer's programs and resources to attain acceptable market share levels.
• Develop a keen awareness of the competition and competitive products, as well as business and industry trends.
• Coordinate and/or conduct field presentations at customer work site.
• Work in conjunction with the General Manager/Division Manager and other departments, responsible for follow-up and expediting orders.
• Accountable for timely follow up on each sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Have good communication with customers, management, and team members.
• Coordinate and/or communicate with customers and applicable departments to ensure
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of MVI.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Prior sales experience and/or training
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.