Precision Ag Associate - Bath, SD
Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add a full-time Precision Ag Associate position at their Innovation Center in Bath, South Dakota.
The Precision Ag Associate will aid in the day to day operation of the Innovation Center Precision Ag Department and Innovation Center Parts Department through sales, service, installation of hardware and parts, maintaining inventory, training and assisting external as well as internal customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in the sale of Precision Ag Hardware and parts.
- Provide support of Precision Ag Hardware to Internal and External customers.
- Assist Innovation Center Parts Department when needed.
- Installation of various Precision Ag Hardware that is sold at the Innovation Center.
- Maintain and assist with inventory of Innovation Center Parts Department
- Assist in any customer and or employee training sessions.
- Provide Meter calibration support to External customers
- Support other Innovation Center locations / Precision Ag Specialist
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-college or technical school; or one year to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales background strongly preferred.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Performance Sharing Bonus, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Employee Retention Bonus and MORE!
908 Lamont Street S
Aberdeen, SD 57401