Dining Assistant - Eventide Fargo
- Full Time positions available - Days and PM's available with every other weekend
- Part Time positions available- great for Students! 3:30p-7:30p or 4p-7:30p with every other weekend.
Must be at least 16 years old. Prefer prior food service experience, but not required.
Provide meal service to tenants under sanitary conditions and in a cheerful, timely manner by communicating, coordinating and cooperating with others to carry out the operations of the Nutrition and Culinary Services Department.
Essential Job Functions
• Offers and serves menu choices to tenants in a cheerful and respectful manner.
• Follows portion control standards.
• Thoroughly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, tables, equipment, utensils and containers used to provide meals as well as other assigned cleaning duties.
• Operates equipment in a correct, safe, sanitary and respectful manner.
• Prepares various menu items as assigned.
• Checks daily menu items in order to verify that all necessary items are prepared and labeled.
• Stores leftovers appropriately according to food handling standards.
• Performs assigned duties according to appropriate time schedules.
• Operates dish machine according to directions. Pre-soaks and sorts dishes and utensils.