- Performs and assists in all factory, agricultural and operations maintenance activities.
- Works with non-licensed personnel to train and enable those individuals to work the required time to test for an electrical license.
- Repairs, replaces and installs new generators online.
- Uses the Company's computerized maintenance management system (SAP) to record and access maintenance related information.
- Programs, troubleshoots, and operates programmable controllers, distributive control systems and interlocking systems.
- Performs timely and effective electrical maintenance and repair on rolling stock.
- Works overtime as required.
o High School diploma or a GED certificate is required.
o Journeyman's Class A license is required. Master is preferred. Must stay current with technical knowledge and licensing requirements.
2 Year Electrical Technology Degree(fulfilling the following):
o AC/DC Theory
o Electrical Construction and National Electrical Code (NEC)
o Motors and Controls
Minimum of 3,000 working hours performing electrical work.
Candidates will be required to submit to and successfully pass a Safety Screen that evaluates their ability to safely execute the duties and tasks defined for this position.
Please Apply by sending your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.