LPN - FT Nights with Benefits!
We are looking for YOU to join our team at Renville Health Services!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Full-time, Night Shifts from 10:45pm - 7:15am, including every other weekend and every other holiday
The LPN's primary task is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and to monitor the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. The performance of these duties must be in accordance with the current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required and communicated by the Director of Nursing (DON) or Administrator to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Minnesota.
• Must possess current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
• Must adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Must have a positive and friendly attitude.
• Must be able to solve diverse procedural problems and plans.
• Must be able to communicate directives to others.
• Must be able to relate to and work with the disabled and elderly individuals within the facility who may at times be ill, confused, uncooperative, emotionally upset, or hostile.
• Must demonstrate concern and empathy for residents, family members, and others
• Must be able to request and/or accept direction/education as needed to develop new skills.
• Must be able to accurately relay information concerning a resident's condition. Able to write clear and concise nurse's notes containing necessary and relevant information.
Full-time benefits are available for this position including 100% employer paid health insurance, HSA contribution, and life insurance for the employee. Additional benefits also available!
Renville Health Services is a five star rated senior living community.
Renville Health Services provides 24/7 skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.
Meadows on Main provides 24/7 independent and assisted living services.
Questions: Contact Lisa Neutgens, Human Resources Director at 320-329-4371 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Francis Health Services of Morris, Inc. and it's affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer.