Discover a meaningful career!
Hear from our teachers to learn more about how they changed professions and now have a meaningful career in early childhood education. At Bright Horizons, you can have a job that inspires you every day.
Experience the milestone moments
Apply today and you can!
As an infant teacher, you get to witness some of the most special achievements and milestones that occur in a child’s first year of life. Being a part of this treasured and magical stage is a reward unto its own. As you experience their first steps, new discoveries and giggles of pure joy, your patience and enthusiasm will give them the confidence to discover a brave, new world. And, you’ll share these moments with parents – showing them that your devotion and passion is helping to guide and shape their children, as they begin their journey to who they will become.
At Bright Horizons, you’ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you nurture the growth our future generation?
What you will do as an Infant Teacher
- Build a warm and stimulating environment that is filled with inviting sights, sounds, textures, and sensations to stimulate their mental and social growth
- Ensure that fundamental care needs are met while engaging in one-on-one moments, play and communication
- Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals
- Be an ally and partner for parents, supporting, guiding and sharing in their child’s growth and development
- Nurture your own career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
- Be a positive role model for children each and every day
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Who we are looking for
- Hold a High School Diploma/GED
- Meet state educational licensing and additional center/school requirements
- A passion for childcare and making a difference in the lives of young children
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
- Related college-level or CDA course work
- A CDA or working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- 12 months of professional teaching experience
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
In addition to being the leading provider of high-quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only childcare company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.
Benefits we offer
- Competitive salaries
- Career path opportunities
- Extensive health benefits
- Comprehensive tuition reimbursement
- Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
- Commuter benefits
- Health club discounts
- Cell phone discounts and much more