What’s the opportunity?
Our internship is more than a learning experience; it’s an opportunity to make an impact at a Fortune 500 global company. You’ll help some of the world’s most prominent companies move their products around the globe. The world of logistics is ever changing and you’ll be in the middle of the action, gaining business experience that will benefit you for a lifetime.
Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Carrier Management interns are integrated into our teams, giving you the opportunity to learn global freight services and help shippers and carriers optimize supply chains.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be exposed to multiple facets of the logistics and transportation industry, such as:
- Sales and negotiation techniques
- Building customer relationships
- Operations management
- Transportation information systems
To highlight your creativity and expand internal relationships you’ll also participate in a team project and competition with other interns across North America to solve a business-related challenge. At the end of your internship, you’ll present your solution to senior business leaders, with the top-rated projects earning special recognition.
What are we looking for?
- Undergraduate education at a Junior or Senior level (pursuing a business, sales, logistics, supply chain, communications, or related major is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Relationship-building skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
Watch this video to see how you’ll make an impact as a C.H. Robinson Intern
About C.H. Robinson
Start here. Accelerate here.
C.H. Robinson is a recognized leader in third-party logistics. We work with a diverse mix of customers—from Fortune 500 companies to startups— to help get their products to consumers around the globe. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. You are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and forge your own career path.
Join a vibrant team of employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers every day at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran