BIM Manager / Technician
We are seeking a tech-savvy team member to lead our BIM standards development and provide technical support to other team members. This role will work closely with design staff to customize and develop standards for Revit architectural design software and maintain associated documentation. This individual will provide training and technical support for staff, both one-on-one and in a group setting, and will keep team members up to date on industry trends. This person will work on project teams and be responsible for modeling and developing documentation from Schematic Design through Construction Document phases. It is important that this candidate shares our firm’s mission of using the latest and greatest technology to more effectively serve our clients.
- Associate's degree or college degree in related architectural and construction technology program from an accredited institution.
- Minimum seven years of Revit experience working in a professional architectural firm on commercial and institutional projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with limited supervision in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of building codes and their proper application.
- Technical knowledge of building construction practices.
- Be detail oriented, self-motivated and a team player.
- Must have advanced Revit architecture skills and experience developing/maintaining Revit families and libraries. Related BIM software experience (AutoCAD and SketchUp proficiency) is helpful.
- Experience leading a technical team in best practices with the ability to train users at all levels of experience.
- Ability to communicate well and coordinate with the entire project team, both internally and externally.
Architecture Incorporated strives to employ excellent individuals and to provide our staff with an environment that encourages and recognizes personal growth, high achievement, and outstanding service to our clients. We were recognized in 2016 by Prairie Business Magazine as being one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the region. Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and a SEP-IRA. Wage DOQ.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to Lisa VandeVoort at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for BIM Manager / Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly