Diesel Mechanic / Technician
We are First Student. Caring for Students Today, Tomorrow, Together.
Are you ready to take your career as a Diesel Technician/Mechanic to the next level?!?
At First Student, our technicians/mechanics are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have experience in heavy equipment repair. We are currently looking for an experienced diesel technician at our Rochester, MN location.
Why pick First Student? Glad You Asked!
We care as much about you as our students’ safety. That’s why we are Proud & Excited to offer the following:
- Competitive Wages & Consistent Pay – Hourly Rate opposed to flat rate
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Training which is on the cutting edge of transportation with technology
DIESEL TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Repairs and maintains school buses and school bus equipment.
- Test drives repaired equipment.
- Oils and greases vehicles; changes filters.
- Notifies supervisor of potentially dangerous equipment and corrective action taken.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
DIESEL TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have or be able to obtain a CDL license
- Subject to a background check and drug screen
- Possess a combination of education and technical experience including a minimum of 3 years diesel service and fleet experience
- ASE Diesel Certifications Strongly Preferred
- Must be able/willing to obtain
- High Value on Master Level Diesel Techs
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer