The Retail General Manager 2 is responsible for maximizing sales and revenues to meet retail’s commitment to the mission and values of Goodwill-Easter Seals in a store with annual revenue between $1.5M and $2.49M. Provides high level leadership and guidance through the development and training of retail store personnel and store operations.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak English to communicate effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong people management and coaching skills.
- Knowledge/expertise working with persons with disadvantages and/or disabilities and barriers to employment.
- Ability to recruit high quality individuals and build a strong team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population in a human services setting.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.