Good morning! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality company, is seeking outgoing, friendly, detailed-oriented Breakfast Attendants to staff our hotel breakfast areas.
The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about preparing an amazing breakfast experience for our guests through the use of healthy, structured food preparation specifications. The Breakfast Attendant position offers an opportunity to work alongside a group of professional, hard-working, energetic people who are all empowered to do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience. The ability to work in a team environment and follow the prescribed systems is essential to this position.
We are hiring a part-time team member and hours are from approximately 6:00am until 12:00pm working every Friday and weekends, Saturday and Sunday mornings. Duties include, but not limited to, setting up, stocking, prepping, cooking items that will be served buffet style, general cleaning and cleaning up the buffet.
- Hold yourself accountable for achieving established food preparation standards
- Hold yourself accountable for exceeding every guest’s expectations
- Work closely with your supervisor to achieve or exceed expectations
- Clearly understand and hold yourself accountable for the expectations of the Breakfast Attendant position
- Treat the hotel as if it was your own
- Assist in providing a safe, healthy environment for all guests and fellow associates
- Assure that your daily actions reflect TPI’s nine core values
Hard working, time management skills, customer service, high level of sanitation and quality. Previous server or cooking experience is preferred but not required.
Benefits (depending on number of hours worked) include lodging discounts throughout the portfolio, paid time off, medical/dental insurance, 401k options, Employee Ownership, and hotel provided uniform. Employee expected to wear non-slip shoes (option to purchase via paycheck deduction available).