TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO), a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world, and a tuition discount. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Industry-leading tenure
- Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
- We’re a growing company with new projects underway
- Advancement or transfer opportunities
- Chosen as a three-time “Best Places to Work” recipient
High energy! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality company, is seeking an Executive Housekeeper to lead a hard-working team of room attendants. The Executive Housekeeper will communicate regularly with the General Manager and will mentor the housekeeping staff to assure a clean, orderly, attractive and safe working environment while providing an exceptional guest experience.
This is a physically demanding position and requires flexibility in scheduling. The Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for hiring, training, evaluating and developing a team of room attendants that provide first-in-class guest service and satisfaction at the Springhill Suites by Marriott in Rochester!
- Hire, develop, inspire and lead your housekeeping team to achieve established cleanliness standards
- Hire, develop, inspire and lead your housekeeping team to exceed every guest’s expectations
- Work closely with the General Manager to achieve or exceed expectations
- Clearly communicate expectations to all housekeeping associates, holding yourself and other accountable
- Operate the hotel as if it was your own
- Provide a safe, healthy environment for all guests and associates
- Assure that your daily actions and decision making reflects TPI’s nine core values
- Mix of weekends and weekdays. 45 Hours per week
- Ideal, but not required:
- Track record of successful Hospitality management/supervisory experience
- Experience using online vendor ordering
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- 1 Year experience maintaining a Supplies and Labor budget
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.