Front Desk Representative
TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO), a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world, and a tuition discount. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Industry-leading tenure
- Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
- We’re a growing company with new projects under way
- Advancement or transfer opportunities
- Chosen as a three-time “Best Places to Work” recipient
Whatever it takes! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality company, is seeking fun, energetic, service-oriented Guest Service Representatives to staff our hotel front desk. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented and takes pride in providing a memorable experience for every guest. The Guest Service Representative position offers an opportunity to work alongside a group of professional, hard-working energetic people who are all empowered to do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience. Possibility of both Part time and Full time opportunities available.
Other essential duties and responsibilities for the Guest Service Representative position include, but are not limited to, the following:
•Practicing life safety & security practices in accordance with Franchisor standards
•Counting tills and banks at beginning of shift and makes adjustments if needed
• Answering inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment and travel
• Creating, modifying and canceling reservations for guests as required
•Maintaining a working knowledge of rate structure and marketing programs and up-sells whenever possible
• Maintaining accurate record of room inventory at all times
• Computing bills, collecting payment, and making change for guests
• Performing incidental cleaning as needed, i.e.,
• Supporting the TPI Hospitality Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Core Values at all times
• Doing whatever it takes to create OUTRAGEOUS GUEST SERVICE!
• An upbeat, positive, and friendly attitude
• Responsibility and a willingness to help the team
• The ability to work and grow as a team player
• Personal accountability for achieving established guest service standards
• Personal accountability for exceeding every guest’s expectations
• Treating the hotel as if it was your own
• Assisting in providing a safe, healthy environment for all guests and fellow associates
• Commitment to ensuring that your daily actions reflect TPI’s 9 Core Values
Shifts are 7a-3p, 3p-11p
The hotel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so flexibility in scheduling is a must. The right candidate must have weekend and holiday availability, and should be interested in long-term employment as this is not a seasonal position. Previous hotel front desk would be preferred, but we will train the right person.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.