Agronomy Bookkeeper - Bath, SD
Agtegra Cooperative is currently looking for a bookkeeper at our Bath, SD location.
Provides maximum services to the location manager and members by rendering prompt, effective, courteous, and accurate bookkeeping services in conformity with approved accounting procedures, practices, and policies.
- Answers the telephone, provides information and/or transfers calls to the appropriate person; takes messages and distributes information as necessary.
- Assists and advises patrons on products, services available, patron accounts, membership regulations and other areas involving the station and the cooperative.
- Submit in a prompt manner, all bills and invoices approved by the manager to corporate office for payment.
- Maintain constant awareness of the locations accounts receivable including monitoring and posting a monthly no-credit and over-limit credit report.
- Compile daily bank deposits and maintain accurate cash till position.
- Responsible for inventory control of all commodities and accounts payable; invoices work orders for chemical spraying, fertilizer spreading, seed, and all other services.
- Performs required month end procedures relative to inventory.
- Prepares daily agronomy reports for manager and sales agronomists.
Previous bookkeeping experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate. One year certificate from college or technical school or 6 to 12 months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Agris software accounting system would be a plus.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Performance Based Sharing, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Employee Retention Bonus and MORE!
908 Lamont Street S.
Aberdeen, SD 57401