Truck Driver- Strasburg, ND
Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add a full-time truck driver to the Strasburg, North Dakota location. This position will work closely with Agtegra Professional Custom Applicators and assist in the transportation of Agtegra Agronomy products to area farms and crops.
Drives gasoline or diesel powered tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver grain or materials in liquid, loose, or packaged form by performing the following duties. Also performs plant operations duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates Agtegra Trucks as needed to deliver products and services to customers
- Reads gauges or meters and records quantity loaded and unloaded
- Assists floater operator with filling and other needs that may help to maximize actual application time throughout the day
- Operates truck in a manner to obtain efficient gallons/miles ratio
- Delivers product and services to customers.
- Assists in loading and unloading trucks.
- The ability to pull a set of double grain trailers and Tanker trailer.
- Performs basic clean-up and preventative maintenance on all assigned trucks.
- Complies with US DOT drug or breath alcohol testing requirements, the Agtegra Drug Free Workplace Policy, OSHA regulations, and the Agtegra Vehicle Policy and Fleet Safety Program.
- Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
- Operating all machinery and equipment as required.
- Greeting customers in a courteous manner.
- Understanding and following all safety and company rules and regulations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will have current class A CDL license, with doubles/triples and tanker endorsements.
908 Lamont Street S
Aberdeen, SD 57401