Fuel Truck Driver- Wolsey, SD
Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add a full-time fuel truck driver to the Wolsey, South Dakota location.
SUMMARY Operates petroleum transport to Agregra-owned sites and consumer customers in the combined cooperative trade territory. Is responsible for the proper and efficient completion of assigned duties and operation of assigned vehicle within Agtegra's policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loads and unloads tanker with petroleum products adhering to all Agtegra and governmental regulations.
- Operates tanker truck according to Agtegra policies and state/federal laws.
- Transports load over required route to proper destination, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Completes and transmits all paperwork in compliance with established Agtegra procedures.
- Maintains vehicle cleanliness.
- Performs safety inspections on trucks, equipment and/or facilities as required by Agtegra policy.
- Maintains miscellaneous service duties such as checking, on a daily basis, oil, water, fuel, tires, and tank related items.
- Give all customers prompt and courteous service.
- Complies with US DOT drug or breath alcohol testing requirements, the Agtegra Drug Free Workplace Policy, OSHA regulations, and the Agtegra Vehicle Policy and Fleet Safety Program.
- Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
- Operating all machinery and equipment as required.
- Greeting customers in a courteous manner.
- Understanding and following all safety and company rules and regulations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will have current class A CDL license with hazardous materials and tanker endorsements.
908 Lamont Street S
Aberdeen, SD 57401
Apply for Fuel Truck Driver- Wolsey, SD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly