Resident Assistant - FT NOC Shift
The Bridges of Zumbrota, a 22 unit Assisted Living Facility, is currently seeking a FT Resident Assistant! This position works10p-6:30am and includes and e/o weekend and holiday rotation.
The Resident Assistant is responsible for providing personal care and designated to maintain the resident's physical and emotional well-being by doing the following:
- Assist the resident with personal cares which include bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Assist each resident to reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence.
- Assist with treatments as assigned by the RN, per the care plan for the resident.
- Medication administration or assistance as delegated by an RN.
- Lead resident activities as assigned.
- Follows cleaning schedule for the shift worked.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to read and write at least at a 5th grade level and understand verbal communications.
- Maintain a clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Display initiative in prioritizing and completing assigned tasks.
- Understands and demonstrates exemplary teamwork.
- Able to walk, stand or sit for 4-8 hours in an 8-hour shift.
- Able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, reach above shoulders and push/pull frequently.
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- NAR Certification preferred, but not required.
Got S G Zumbrota Health Services offers an amazing benefit package that includes FREE Employee Health Insurance, $150 monthly Employer contribution to a Health Care Savings Account, Dental, Vacation Plan, Pension and MUCH MORE!!! Contact Kerri for more information at 507.732.8401.
GOT STRESS? WE'VE GOT THE SOLUTION ! Enjoy The Pulse, our NO COST 24-hour on-site work out center that includes unlimited access to new equipment and two massage chairs!
Zumbrota Health Services offers an amazing benefit package that includes FREE Employee Health Insurance, $150 monthly Employer contribution to a Health Care Savings Account, Dental, Vacation Plan, Pension and MUCH MORE!!! To apply online, go to: http://zhs.sfhs.org/employment/ or contact Kerri for more information at 507.732.8401.
St. Francis Health Services of Morris, Inc. and it's affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer.