Human Resources Information Assistant
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Responsible for providing administrative office support for Human Resources/Payroll.
- Associate degree in related field and two years of administrative office/technical/analytical experience or six years of directly related experience.
- Excellent computer software skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, e-mail and electronic calendar, etc.), strong internet familiarity and excellent keyboarding skills.
- Good working knowledge of office procedures.
- Good technical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and to analyze data for statistical tracking and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated positive customer service skills, and ability to relate to people of varying ages and backgrounds.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, follow through skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with a team, as well as independently.
- Disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in human resources.
- Experience with the technical/analytical skills in using an information system.
- More than two years of directly related work experience.
COMPENSATION: Salary range $35,000+ based on directly related experience. May be eligible for a salary increase after six months. Full-time, benefited position. Paid health insurance, life insurance, retirement, employee tuition waiver, spouse/dependent tuition discount. Click here for full employee benefits.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: To be considered for this position, all applications must be fully submitted by 5:00 pm on March 9, 2018. To apply, click the orange Apply button at the top of the page. Complete the online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Paper applications will not be accepted. (NOTE: Incomplete files will NOT be considered.)
STARTING DATE: April 2, 2018, or sooner if possible.
For more information or assistance contact: Human Resources (701) 224-5531. This position requires a criminal history record check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Human Resources*Meadowlark Building*PO Box 5587*1700 Schafer St.*Bismarck, ND 58506-5587
701-224-5531*800-366-6888 (TTY Relay ND)
North Dakota Veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a DD-214 and if claiming disabled status, a current letter of disability from the VA dated within the last 12 months.