Assistant Supervisor (Receiving Eves)
This position is responsible for assisting the Supervisor in leading and supervising the departments to meet and exceed company goals. The chief responsibility is to ensure that the flow of materials is successful and efficient. This person must be able to maintain the stability of the department when the Supervisor is unable to be present.
- In tandem with the Supervisor, provides employees with tools, information, knowledge and support to meet department goals.
- Partner with Supervisor on process changes and continuous improvement projects.
- Approachable, listens well, and encourages team members to ensure a positive culture and creating a great place to work.
- Assists the Supervisor with training, performance reviews and disciplines.
- Supports daily production by balancing labor to product mix resulting in optimal output and meeting man hour goals.
- Communicating and involving appropriate support departments when needed.
- Meets and maintains Quality measures.
- Meets and maintains safety measures (i.e. OSHA incident rate).
- This position is responsible for assisting the Receiving Supervisor in leading, directing, and motivating their department.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be very good at multi tasking and prioritizing daily tasks.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Manufacturing software (ICIM), the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), and the ability to write professional letters and business correspondence.
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing.